Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Vag Hand

I've been completely negligent with posting. Even my blog-alarm has been sensibly overridden either by my own activities or by Ginger who knows better than to let me remain stuck to a chair at work to force a blog entry out of me while my bosses glare over my shoulder (which hasn't happened yet, thankfully!)

Well, I suppose that there's not much to report. Two kind of interesting things; one around a trance I only "know" happened but don't remember specifically, and the other a few minutes of me rambling on about how interesting the human mind is.

With the last trance with Sharky, I was given a "vag hand," as I've started calling it. This is another trigger - don't ask me the words, I don't remember - where when spoken, a unique symbol appears on my left hand, that looks something like |;|.

This |;| represents my vagina (and knowing that I think you can see the resemblance). This symbol is connected to my puss, so that when I - or ostensibly, others though this has yet to be tested - touch, lick, or otherwise manipulate the palm of my hand, it's as if they've done the same thing to my nether regions. Of course, this is only applicable when said symbol is up and running. Thank God. Imagine trying to type with that thing on. I dare you!

My other thoughts are in regards to Sharky's latest post. What I find most intriguing, especially for me, is how intensely and clearly Celeste visualizes her trances, how she "sees" herself (literally) going deeper, and how strangely different that is from my own experiences. It brings a whole new level of fascination to the arena for me. As I think is fairly obvious from other blog posts, I'm a very, very word-oriented person. I'm a feeler. I use descriptors the way some people use caps lock far, far too generously. I have never been able to visualize a single thing in trance, not once; even when told to visualize, my idea of that is centered around words. Feelings. How I "sense" the situation. I suppose this is why I never remember dreams, but always awaken with certain feelings I would associate either with goodness or badness.

Anyway, I thought Sharky's latest entry brought to life a very important thing for all hypnotists to remember: each and every subject is different and utterly unique, and it's impossible to say just how someone will react. There are standards, sure, but I think it misguided and misplaced to impose those upon subjects.

2 comments:

HypnoMaster D said...

Scorpio, what wonderful descriptions of what you, Ginger and Sharky are exploring. I'd love it if Ginger would drop me a line sometime.

D

Scorpio said...

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone else is allowed to talk to Ginger. I'm not sure how that works, or what precautions are set in place, but I do remember asking Sharky at one point to make it so that Ginger would or could only speak to others when she chose. :) At this point I don't even know how Sharky and Ginger communicate, but I suppose you could "ask" her? Haha! :P