Friday, April 25, 2008

Subliminal Subtleties

So Sharky and I had been talking casually, off and on, of perhaps making it so that he could communicate directly with my subconscious without my being aware of the process. I believe he was inspired by our fellow hypnotists responsible for HypnoFantastico!, and also BDSM Hypnosis. The idea was vastly appealing and intriguing to me, because I suppose if I have a fetish at all it’s seeing where the unseen and unknowable can go. Perhaps why I also have such a fascination with space and the stars, astrology and numerology. Intangible sciences, endlessly explorable with the right amount of knowledge, patience, and curiosity.

Sometime over the last three days, I don’t remember exactly when, this discourse between my subconscious and Sharky began. Sneaky as he is, I’ll probably never know exactly when he put me under and this free-range access was granted. The really interesting thing is that I can feel everything that he triggers through, I guess you could say, “speaking” through my subconscious (please forgive the horrid terminology, I’m still baffled by the process) while having no knowledge of any effect coming or going aside from the resulting sensations (if any). Of course it’s to be said that I wouldn’t even remember my first trance if he hadn’t allowed me to remember so I know that not remembering is just par for the course!

It is now common knowledge and practice that I enjoy being a cat, but not for terribly long times. That process of transformation was strange and wondrous. Unlike most of the rest of the time when I'm in trance, feeling warm and snuggly and comfortable, being the cat is much more cold. But I feel remarkably light, spry, and energetic, and the simple life of a cat is fanciful! The even more remarkable and entertaining thing is that, now, thanks to this unwitting conversation that Sharky and my subconscious are apparently always having, I'm now able to summon myself as a cat to come and play with me and keep me company! Whenever I want! Really amusing! I have to say I enjoyed most seeing with a cat’s eyes out the window, in black and white with all the little things flittering and fluttering. I could even hear the trickle of the stream behind our house through the closed glass, which is almost impossible during any other time. At random times now I’ve been developing tails and ears, and the other night I fell asleep purring and thinking only of warm sunshine and my next meal. It was one of the best nights sleep I’ve had in years!

Apparently my love of the color pink has been exploited, obviously not against my will, because on two occasions I’ve been slathered in thick, viscous pink rubber-like ooze that becomes my skin, shiny and pliant and eerily smooth, much like a Barbie doll. This skin is very breathable, though, which is nice because I hate feeling confined or pressed into small places or molds. Very enjoyable! I really like the inhuman perfection it gives me. Sometimes it’s nice not to see stretch marks when you look down!

Many other little phenomena - though I also disdain the use of the phrase but lack the current mental awareness to think of some equally suitable descriptor - have occurred through this process of subliminal communication. Some of them I’m not wanting to share, because they’re highly personal! :P But maybe later down the line.

More coming soon, I suspect ... or so Sharky says! :P

No comments: